Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > PC Related > Hackers' Lounge

Hackers' Lounge Share All Your Hacking Tips, Tools, Tutorials and Videos Here. Warning For All Members All The Files shared in here are bound to be malicious tools so download at your own risk.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making Undetectable Trojans moosa Hackers' Lounge 31 03-09-2009 03:32 PM
Rulez to b safe from viruses and Trojans ~Tahsin~ Hackers' Lounge 1 12-25-2008 09:51 PM
why do cracked softwares has viruses or trojans? jozen_pacia Yahoo Help and Issues 3 09-20-2008 01:34 PM
Places that viruses and trojans hide on start up shabzl33t Hackers' Lounge 0 04-26-2008 05:08 PM
Places where viruses and trojans hide Rock-Energy-Drinks Tutorials 0 02-12-2008 05:51 PM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 613.25
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Bastion is an unknown quantity at this point

How-To Make All Viruses/Trojans Undetectable!

read these two threads will also help u

[Only registered users can see links. ]

and

How-To Make All Viruses/Trojans Undetectable!

this tut is not tested so if u try it n it works plzz let me know ty

This tutorial teaches you how to make all viruses undetectable by ALL antivirus software.

1) Get your trojan, virus, keylogger or what ever you want to make undetectable.

2) Download Software Passport (Armadillo) by Silicon Realms.

3) After you have downloaded it, install and run the application.

4) Download these settings for the application.

Download this file for a backup. (You need this in the same location as the projects.arm file)

5) Once you have download these files and put them in the same folder, open Software Passport and click Load Existing Project (top left). Where it says "Files to Protect" delete everything and add all the files you want to make undetectable.

6) When you have finished step 5, go to the bottom right and click "Build Project." Proceed.

You can visit the following website to see if your file is undetectable.

credits Tutorial by: ]SiN[

i am sorry to this wont work.its says u need to buy this software this trial version will not protect

After you sent it to [Only registered users can see links. ] for scanning, they will send the file to all the major anti virus companies to analysis the file and soon will have the signatures updated into their anti-virus program.

In effect defeating the purpose of making this file undetectable...............

I agree. Those sites are gold mines for AV companies. Dumbasses send them all the new ones. lol.

thanks bro ?
i will try this soft ?

This tutorial tells you how to make a Trojan, Virus, Keylogger, or anything that would be found harmful, NOT. This tutorial explains how to make all files look %100 clean (become clean and be %100 UNDETECTABLE from ALL ANTIVIRUSES!!!!! ALL!!!!!)Ready? GO!

First, get your trojan, virus or keylogger, or server or w/e you plan on using to become undetectable, and get it ready. Fix it up, create it, whatever.

My personal favorite
keylogger: Ardamax Keylogger
Remote Administration Tool (Must not have a router): Poisin Ivy
Google is your friend.

Now that you have your trojan, virus or keylogger or w/e harmful ready, its time to make it UNDETECED!

1. Download Software Passport (Armadillo) by Silicon Realms. This is THE best binder out there I know of, it makes everything %100 UNDETECTABLE BY ALL ANTIVIRUSES (including Norton, Kaspersky, Avast, etc)… The direct link to dl the program is here:
Code:

There is a form to fill out information, so put in your real email address, and then you’ll recieve a download link in your email (it might be in Spam, Junk mail section so beware.)

2. Once you download the program, install it.
3. Once installed, you open it up and see this:
Code:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6…assportzh3.jpg

This is the program. Now that you have it open, you might be confused on what the hell to do, right? Well, this is what you do!

1. Download this pre-made settings. These settings are pre-made by me so you won’t be confused. Everything is working.

DOWNLOAD THIS FOR THE PRE-MADE SETTINGS:
Code:

DOWNLOAD THIS FOR THE BACKUP (You need this in the same location as the projects.arm file) YOU NEED THIS FILE ALSO!
Code:

Now, when you download these files, and you put them in the SAME FOLDER (or same location), open Software Passport again and click Load Existing Project (top left).

Where it says “Files to Protect” (if theres stuff there, delete it):
Add the files you want to make %100 UNDETECTABLE!!

Now, once done, go to the bottom right and click “Build Project”. A bunch of windows will come up, just click Yes and OK.

Now, once its created, they are %100 undetectable. Go to
Code:
virustotal.com
to scan it with every Antivirus, and they wont find ANYTHING!

„It takes a long time to learn simplicity.“

If its helpfull to u press thanks button n reputation as well.

Plz Give Me A 4shared Links To Download These Files Accept Software Passport Thanks.

ripped from [Only registered users can see links. ] atleast give credits to the original poster

To make a virus that undetectable try to make your own virus because this is the best way to make a undetectable virus.And I have a dangerous virus that makes your PC need for reformat.
But I will share this when I online again..
GOod luck!

rapidshare is really phuking please give us 4shared links to download these files i mean the pre made project files please !!! and thanks for nice tool

posted already here [Only registered users can see links. ]

i have issues with merging topics so im posting link .
other staff can merge this topic with link i post. n delete my post

Last edited by __2xJ__; 09-30-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Bastion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 376.45
johncandeyy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How-To Make All Viruses/Trojans Undetectable!

i have used softwarepassport caraked version as well.but belive me it only protect the final file not the file inside.becase when victom click on the file it is stoped by antivirus programs.so i think the main purpose to make it excutable on victom computer.so its useless information.because using this software u can;t make trojin undetectable.
johncandeyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 138.10
sss3d is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes but it doesn't get stopped when it is executed on runtime. It will only protect it on scantime.
sss3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 154.20
agraj is an unknown quantity at this point

i ve done this but it is suitable for sending file over internet . as soon as user clicks file trojan or keylogger starts to install which is easily detectable by any antivirus.
what i want is that installation is undetectable.
agraj is offline   Reply With Quote