Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Entertainment > Ebook Fiction

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kate Laurens - Love Me For Me (Safe Haven #1) | EPUB | MOBI | [solidfiles] chryspa Ebook Fiction 0 03-28-2013 08:43 AM
Stephanie Laurens - All About Love | EPUB | [Zippyshare] brandee35 Ebook Fiction 0 01-03-2013 04:47 PM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Away From Home...

VipraSys Cash: 770,674.55
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 613
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 21
M i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond repute
zippyshare Kate Laurens - Love Me If You Dare (Safe Haven #2) | ePUB | [Zippyshare]

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love Me If You Dare (Safe Haven #2)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some things change...

Itís been three years since Kaylee Sawyer has been homeóhome to the alcoholic mother she canít handle, home to the painful memories of her sister Ella... and home to the guilt sheís carried for years. About to enter her final year of college, she is determined to come to terms with the mess of her pastóand to ignore the guy whose single kiss has been tattooed into her mind forever.

Some things stay the same...

Dylan McKay is still golden haired and dangerous, the flame Kaylee was always afraid to touch for fear of getting burnt. But despite the damage thatís been done, she finds that she still canít stay away from the one person who accepted her the way she was.

Some things are meant to be.

Kaylee is no longer the innocent girl she once was. Though tragedy ripped them apart before, one look from Dylan brings all of the old feelings rushing back. Torn between her past and her future, sheís not sure if a person can ever truly go home again.

But Dylan doesnít plan to let her go without a fight.

[Only registered users can see links. ]

TY to all of the Original Uploaders
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Work for a cause, not for applause.. Live life to express, not to impress ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M i m i is offline   Reply With Quote