Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > PC Related > Tutorials

Tutorials Post All Your Custom Made Tutorials And Explanations here

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheat Engine | 5.6.1 | 5 MB |[hotfile] 'M'A'X'?.. Trash Can [Archive] 0 01-25-2011 03:58 PM
Cheat Engine [Rapidshare/Hotfile] AKLAT Trainers and Cheat Codes 4 05-01-2010 09:46 AM
mp3 downloads with search engine very nice one __bh0ng__ Trash Can [Archive] 0 08-24-2009 12:49 AM
Cheat Engine v5.5 my.popo Software Request and Help 1 07-22-2009 09:25 PM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Addicts

VipraSys Cash: 798,182.89
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to use cheat engine speed up your bittorrent downloads

How to use cheat engine speed up your bittorrent downloads ?

Normally torrent download speed stuck around 60kbps. By using this , we can increase downloading speed up to 120kbps plus.

1. First download cheat engine from : [Only registered users can see links. ]

2. Install cheat engine but don't run it.

3. Now open Bittorrent and start downloading the file.

4. Run cheat engine and click on icon as shown

a window pop up select U-torrent their and click open.

5. Mark enable speedhack and reduce speed to .5 . Now click apply.

Now just open U-torrent and look your downloading speed goes up.
Don't close cheat engine until download finish.

Video link

[Only registered users can see links. ]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Know..., She Was The Prestigious Gift I Ever Had....
But Sometime I Feel, I Was The Game That She Played...!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by _..::W.A.N.T.E.D::.._; 02-09-2011 at 02:46 PM.
~sach~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 5,111.79
Thanks (Received): 1
chain.killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to use cheat engine speed up your bittorrent downloads

It does'nt work man, it only cheats u it just shows u downloading speed but that is fake,,,and will take its normal time to download.. check it urself.
chain.killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Addicts

~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute~sach~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain.killer View Post
It does'nt work man, it only cheats u it just shows u downloading speed but that is fake,,,and will take its normal time to download.. check it urself.
To show whether it works or not just check the video. video link added to post.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 280,997.74
Thanks (Received): 195
Likes (Received): 4
_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute_____F.B.I_____ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How to use cheat engine speed up your bittorrent downloads

Quote:
The thing is u should have to check torrent health might be the torrent is dead

Many of the people on the Internet use torrents for getting the latest apps , movies ,games etc for free .Torrents are great ,but sometimes it becomes worse when you get around 1kb/s where you ought to get 1mb/s .But here are some tips when downloading a torrent .

1) Select a healthy torrent for downloading . (The more the number of seeders and leechers ,the more speed you get )

2)Read the comments about the torrent ( Most of the torrent contains viruses ,so please read the comments )

3) Select a trusted site for Torrent downloads
Old 02-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
~Vipra-Master~

VipraSys Cash: 7,442.35
Anjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond reputeAnjan.Virus has a reputation beyond repute

But it's not effect on the torrent speed

Anjan.Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

FBI bro start downloading with Cheat Engine and notice a few things that i m going to mention....
1- Under General Tab of Torrent look at 1st heading Time Elapsed, with normal torrent downloading Time passes normally, but when we use Cheat Engine than t becomes slow, and 1 sec passes after 10 normal seconds.

2-It shows us that the Remaining time is reduced to 6 or 7 minutes but again it will also not decreases as normal time.W8 for 6 or 7 minutes u will get ur answer urself :)

3- Now this will 100% confirm that this software is not to increase ur speed, it just do the same which it's name says. Cheating look at the bottom of the Torrent which shows, DHT: Nodes/ downloading and uploading speed info.. here u just compare ur downloading per kbps speed and the file u have downloaded. downloading file will be downloading normally and the speed which is showing in 900kbps or in Mb's will not affect. ;)

i tried my level best to make it as clear as i can ,I hope u will understand it :)

Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Super Addicts

Quote:
FBI bro start downloading with Cheat Engine and notice a few things that i m going to mention....
1- Under General Tab of Torrent look at 1st heading Time Elapsed, with normal torrent downloading Time passes normally, but when we use Cheat Engine than t becomes slow, and 1 sec passes after 10 normal seconds.

2-It shows us that the Remaining time is reduced to 6 or 7 minutes but again it will also not decreases as normal time.W8 for 6 or 7 minutes u will get ur answer urself :)

3- Now this will 100% confirm that this software is not to increase ur speed, it just do the same which it's name says. Cheating look at the bottom of the Torrent which shows, DHT: Nodes/ downloading and uploading speed info.. here u just compare ur downloading per kbps speed and the file u have downloaded. downloading file will be downloading normally and the speed which is showing in 900kbps or in Mb's will not affect. ;)

i tried my level best to make it as clear as i can ,I hope u will understand it :)

All your questioned answered in video just watch out. it will show you time elapsed , time remaining, upload and download speed around dth: nodes.
as far about the dth nodes they update after certain amount of period. to view after what time gona be updated click on tracker tab. More if you use a dead torrent to download it will certainly not work. And if still it not working your side don't use it.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sach~ View Post
All your questioned answered in video just watch out. it will show you time elapsed , time remaining, upload and download speed around dth: nodes.
as far about the dth nodes they update after certain amount of period. to view after what time gona be updated click on tracker tab. More if you use a dead torrent to download it will certainly not work. And if still it not working your side don't use it.
Calm down bro calm down, when i click the video link than it gives an error "file not found" , when i start downloading without cheat engine than torrent gives me 115 to 130 kbps (on 1MB connection) and i think dead torrent does'nt give you 115 to 130kbps, and when i start downloading using cheat engine with it,than my download speed boosts upto 950 to 980kbps but again download does'nt complete according to this speed. If it is really a dead torrent problem than plz give me that link from which u download from torrent.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Persian Elder

VipraSys Cash: 5,753.55
Thanks (Given): 1
Pouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond reputePouya has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Pouya Send a message via Yahoo to Pouya Send a message via Skype™ to Pouya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sach~ View Post
How to use cheat engine speed up your bittorrent downloads ?

Normally torrent download speed stuck around 60kbps. By using this , we can increase downloading speed up to 120kbps plus.

1. First download cheat engine from : [Only registered users can see links. ]

2. Install cheat engine but don't run it.

3. Now open Bittorrent and start downloading the file.

4. Run cheat engine and click on icon as shown

a window pop up select U-torrent their and click open.

5. Mark enable speedhack and reduce speed to .5 . Now click apply.

Now just open U-torrent and look your downloading speed goes up.
Don't close cheat engine until download finish.

Video link

[Only registered users can see links. ]
R U KIDDIN

its not work its depend ur ur internet speed

cheat engine just can give u goos fps in torents program

am just test it , even u can test it when u download a file with internet explorer normaly u can make fast fps

but its not change ur speed connection , cool trick or fake trick , am not blive it

Pouya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Dont waste ur tym on it its just fake, wat does this software do read my above posts and try this urself and than note wat i have said.