Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > PC Related > Help Section

Help Section Have a question about how 'something' is done, ask in here.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
16 Love Songs - Instrumental [megaupload] _____k!lL3r_____ Trash Can [Archive] 0 08-23-2009 08:21 AM
Instrumental Songs Request! ╚ Trojan32.dll ╝ Music Request 4 07-30-2009 07:52 AM
VA - Love Unlimited Instrumental - 19 Best Instrumental Love Songs [uploading/easysh] xxxpir4nh4xxx General Music 0 04-17-2009 11:21 AM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 03:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 3,542.35
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
jessiebagsit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how can i convert ordinary songs to instrumental songs? any softwares urgently needed

how can i convert ordinary songs to instrumental songs? any softwares urgently needed, i really need this software, like those songs played in the karaoke, somebody help me plis, if youve got instrumental song of im yours by jason mraz, please share it to me, badly needed^:)^
jessiebagsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Loyal Member

VipraSys Cash: 3,201.75
Thanks (Received): 1
ranran is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to ranran
Default Re: how can i convert ordinary songs to instrumental songs? any softwares urgently ne

If your source is just a stereo track, you will never be able to remove them completely...

However, if it is a commercially produced track, the EQ rules that apply to it (for radio and other playback mediums) will make it easy for you to remove most of the vocals.

If you have SoundForge downloaded by now, use of the built-in EQs and cut drastically around the 3kHz to 5kHz range. Move the range around a little until you find the sweet spot, crank this sweet spot all the way down with a sharp "Q" range (1.0 or smaller) and this should remove everything but the main vocal's reverb trails....

Try this sites... and download... some softwares for removing vocals...

[Only registered users can see links. ]
ranran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 3,542.35
jessiebagsit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how can i convert ordinary songs to instrumental songs? any softwares urgently ne

i appreciate it bro, ive tried ur referals, like av music morpher, it cannot totally remove the voice bro, the produced product is different from the original it still has vocals, any tutorial bro how to use the vocal eraser in sound forge, and also the software, because my sound forge doesnt have a vocal eraser it is old version of sound forge, maybe sound forge cn totally eliminate the vocals
jessiebagsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
W4Nn4B3

VipraSys Cash: 14,538.06
clinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to clinton

try typing in google free backing tracks you'll be surprized how many instrumentals are out there
you can try this to
open it up drag and drop any song i there then split the track
make it mono then invert the track like ranran said you can't completey remove the vocals from tracks but this is easy to use hope this help's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 125.00
dilawar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey?? is there really any converter, which converts any common song to instrumental song??if some1 has...then plzzz plzzz do tell me....
dilawar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
~ Vipra Lover ~

VipraSys Cash: 3,776,452.15
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 1
Zalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond reputeZalim King has a reputation beyond repute

[Only registered users can see links. ] this link is expired plz share new link thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zalim King is offline   Reply With Quote