Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Yahoo! Stuff > Yahoo Help and Issues

Yahoo Help and Issues Post all the Yahoo related help and issues here. Can also post latest yahoo related news here.

Like Tree2Likes
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
YTunnel Pro webhax Trash Can [Archive] 14 06-21-2007 10:53 PM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
F-P

VipraSys Cash: 124,218.32
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
southernjustice is an unknown quantity at this point
Yahoo Related ytunnel pro

is the ytunnel pro activation server down along with the forums?... cause i havent been able to activate ytunnel pro for the past cpl days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

southernjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
~Born 2 rule~

VipraSys Cash: 24,369.67
Thanks (Given): 0
crazy_maddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy_maddy
Default Re: ytunnel pro

yes it was but now its working. Now u can activate ur proggy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

crazy_maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
F-P

VipraSys Cash: 124,218.32
Thanks (Given): 1
southernjustice is an unknown quantity at this point

evidently it's down again, cause i still can't activate.

southernjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Elite Member

VipraSys Cash: 29,615.27
Thanks (Received): 1
whatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond reputewhatsabooter has a reputation beyond repute

Ytunnel is phuqed the author don't care about his customers.

No updates and no service or help.

whatsabooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 5,822.15
Likes (Received): 1
Smith123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: ytunnel pro

Ytunnel is dead, abandoned. The only staff moderator left on their support "team" said this himself. Their forum is closed and the activation servers are up and down all the time. Donna, their main forum admin resigned. She quit because she knows how bad the program is failing. It hasn't been updated in a long time and the programmer Chet doesnt care about his customers or about making the program any better or keeping up with the times. Its a joke compared to YTK Enhanced in every way. You'd almost be better off using plain Messenger.
Smith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 27,979.70
WordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to WordLife

lmao i pick Ytunnel over YTK anyday...ive been using tunnel since i first started using yahoo and learned about booters....not once has it failed on me and i love it....the last time i used YTK was when they added something to it to make it where u dont get booted.....i got hit by someone with 300 bots and it took me out to fast...Ytunnel i aint seen anyone knock me off tunnel and tahs without the Protocol shield on because i dont use the new Yahoos cuz i dont agree with any of them...Ytunnel with 8.1 Yahoo would kill anything because it dont have all the options on it.....im kidna mad cuz i cant even activate my tunnel so hopefully chet will juss update tunnel one more time and juss take off the serial to it since its nto getting updated nemore......
WordLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 5,822.15
Likes (Received): 1
Smith123 is an unknown quantity at this point

WordLife, you cant be serious man? Tunnel has been terrorized for years by thousands of booters. Theres literally been thousands that have hit it since it came out in 2001/2002. The only booters to ever hit YTK have been server side exploits that make your name leave the room or disconnect your chat connection which work against everything, not just YTK. That's it. YTunnel has been crashed left and right from games invite boots, webcam floods, voice laggers, and chat room message floods. Its caused buffer overflows that could get your system absolutely owned. Ytunnel isnt stable by itself even, it crashes for people all the time. Ever seen the bug list for Ytunnel? Christ, there's a ton of crash bugs that happen on their own with voice, chat, and other stupid things. Do you know where chet got his voice lag protection from? YTK. He uses their voice auto correction technique.

Tunnel's Protocol Shield is the biggest joke too btw. All that is is YMSG version 102 man. YTK's had 102 for years and it's stable as hell, never crashes, and always has the newest boot protections and anti-spam functions. YTK is vastly superior and anyone that isnt biased can compare the two and tell you that, especially boot programmers that know what's up. Dazza himself has said that YTK ****s all over Ytunnel. Use what you want to use but Ytunnel is and always has been a joke. If you've never been booted on it or crashed then you haven't been hanging around the right people (real booters).
Smith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes
Old 05-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
~Born 2 rule~

VipraSys Cash: 24,369.67
crazy_maddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy_maddy

Smith123 i agree whatever u said. YTK is leader and ytunnel is follower. It will be a joke to compare YTK wid Ytunnel. I hv both but never installed ytunnel again after using ytk. Only the advantage of ytunnel is it has mic locker in conference too whereas YTK doesnt.

crazy_maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 27,979.70
WordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to beholdWordLife is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to WordLife

ill put tunnel agenst YTK anyday, like i said ive used YTK, tunnel dont need anything special to be unbootable...like i said if u can set tunnel up u cant get booted from anything.....like i said i aint seen anyone boot me for about 4 yrs from tunnel, only thing tha was knocking me was the old 16 field exploit....so yeah Tunnel ftw
WordLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sponsored By Vip, Inc

VipraSys Cash: 65,116.43
Thanks (Received): 22
Likes (Received): 2
Anthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Anthony

Protocol Shield In YTunnel = Ymsg102 Hooked Connection .. Didn't bring anything special.. But it is true it can protect just the same as ytk but without a few needy things like voice dom.. I mean dont get me wrong Yahoo! Messenger is just ugh... but YTK protects it like no other .. I'm a fan of the way ytk hooks which is nothing more than genius in nature.. Tell that to Adam :P it might go on ytkpro.com as a promotion .. lol