Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Yahoo! Stuff > Yahoo Help and Issues

Yahoo Help and Issues Post all the Yahoo related help and issues here. Can also post latest yahoo related news here.

Like Tree9Likes
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How TO Deactivate Yahoo! Ids SHAMI_LODHI Yahoo! Tutorials And Tips N Tricks 86 10-16-2012 08:56 PM
Yahoo ID Deactivate by Jopitz jojopitoy Yahoo! Tools 3 12-15-2010 11:11 PM
If you want to deactivate any yahoo ID then contact me :) hehehe_hehehe Chit-Chat 2 08-28-2009 12:21 PM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Anonymous-

VipraSys Cash: 87,188.08
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute
Yahoo Related How To Deactivate Yahoo Id

I've tried to chat to report abuse but to date no work may have friends who can help and know how to deactivate yahoo id, thanks

And here's the answer from YAHOO

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Chat.

Thank you for emailing Yahoo!

Unfortunately this email address is no longer used for Customer Care
inquires. For better routing please visit us at Yahoo! Help where you
can search or browse all Yahoo! product or account answers to the most
common questions, find how-tos and tutorials, as well as contact
Customer Care.

Please visit Yahoo! Help at:
[Only registered users can see links. ]

To report abuse to Yahoo!, visit:

We're sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to helping you.

- Yahoo! Customer Care

Please do not reply to this email, as replies will not be answered.

Yahoo! Customer Care

Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be answered.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Chat.

Regards,

Yahoo! Customer Care

For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- LC - is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes
Old 08-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 3,198.25
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
+__H@X0R__+ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How To Deactivate Yahoo Id

Deactivation by sending spam reports rarely works. Since many are trying to deactivate ids using yahoo chat abuse feature and other methods, Yahoo is deactivating the ids of ones who send reports. So I suggest not to use rare ids, for sending reports to Yahoo about some id. The only best method to deactivate some id is to allow the lamer to abuse you in chat and copy paste what he said about you, in Yahoo report abuse form. That would deactivate his id pretty fast .But anyways it's a century old trick in deactivation, so don't know whether it works now.
+__H@X0R__+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
| Cert. Ethical Hacker |

VipraSys Cash: 61,115.10
-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of-Virgo- has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to -Virgo-

Read Shami's thread for more info. Also there are new methods floating around you simply need to apply little mind to get it going. IF i get time from work I will post my method soon. ;)

YIM -> virgo

To buy VPS and Private Socks for 100% Voice pm me on my YIM.

Note - I just use virgo as YIM, any other ID u get PM claiming hes virgo is a ripper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Virgo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Anonymous-

VipraSys Cash: 87,188.08
- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute- LC - has a reputation beyond repute

before I say thank you for adnan and virgo for the information, I have tried to trick the other using the Abuse Form Yahoo! 7 Games but the results still are not good and there may satisfy other friends who can provide good information

- THANKS ALL -

- LC - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 300.00
Likes (Given): 1
__teven__ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to __teven__ Send a message via Skype™ to __teven__

what are best way for deactivate linked verizon ?
__teven__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

VipraSys Cash: 1,530.64
LocusT is an unknown quantity at this point

Yahoo won't take any action about deactivating ids, what you could try is use a star/sbc id when you report the id/lamer, yahoo may look at it that you are paying for the star and wish to keep you as a valued customer and may act.lolzz
LocusT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
MisterX

VipraSys Cash: 53,452.40
Thanks (Given): 1
shadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond repute
New Post Re: How To Deactivate Yahoo Id

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
Read Shami's thread for more info. Also there are new methods floating around you simply need to apply little mind to get it going. IF i get time from work I will post my method soon. ;)
+
shami's is 1 century old trick..it will never work.yahoo staff checks the header..and if the header is fake it will ban your id and not the target.please trust me on this matter.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
-(`L)-

VipraSys Cash: 455,433.52
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 319
Likes (Given): 64
Likes (Received): 54
KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond reputeKILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Humor Re: How To Deactivate Yahoo Id

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.clown View Post
+
shami's is 1 century old trick..it will never work.yahoo staff checks the header..and if the header is fake it will ban your id and not the target.please trust me on this matter.
because all don't know how to Chang ip well but all trick use
customer care link all work fine but u must have your own report
and know how to play with ip

KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
MisterX

VipraSys Cash: 53,452.40
Thanks (Given): 1
shadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond reputeshadow.clown has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H A K E E M View Post

because all don't know how to Chang ip well but all trick use
customer care link all work fine but u must have your own report
and know how to play with ip
it is not about that..we all have a goood content...for report...but the secret is in modifing headers...i thing they have software to see if we tampered with header or not...so i think the only way to do this right is automated...
unfortenately i do not have visual basic knologe...because if i had...i would have coded a program to make this automated..LOAD content...aotomate make header..sorry
Old 05-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Elite Member

VipraSys Cash: 1,145.43
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 532
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 6
Sinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of lightSinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of lightSinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of lightSinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of lightSinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of lightSinfully-Rares is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinfully-Rares

Is Deactivation Possible Now Day If Any One Know Any Trick Pls Let Me Know
Sinfully-Rares is offline   Reply With Quote