Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Trash Bin > Trash Can (OLD)

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | PDF | [Box] .:: BlacK.RoSe::. Ebook Fiction 0 07-27-2012 04:19 PM
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | 2011 | EPUB | MOBI |[Depositfiles/Fileserve] __ A R Y A N __ Ebook Fiction 0 12-02-2011 11:15 AM
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | 2011 | EPUB | MOBI |[Multiupload] __ A R Y A N __ Trash Can (OLD) 0 12-02-2011 11:14 AM
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | 2011 | EPUB | MOBI | PDF | 2MB [ZIPPYSHARE] Lynz93 Trash Can [Archive] 0 07-03-2011 03:26 PM
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | EPUB | [Filesonic] -Vicky- Trash Can (OLD) 0 06-29-2011 03:51 PM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lovely Surrender

VipraSys Cash: 739.33
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
YunJaeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Katie Klein - Cross My Heart | EPUB | MOBI | [Filesonic]

Cross My Heart by Katie Klein

True love can blossom in unexpected places. This is Jaden pretending not to notice. . . .

Jaden McEntyre and Parker Whalen are a wrong fit from the start. Jaden is driven and focused, Harvard Med School within reach. Parker has a past-a reputation-and the rumors about his mysterious habits abound. So there's no reason why, when they're assigned to work together on a project in English, they should discover they have anything in common, or even like each other, and they definitely shouldn't be falling in love.

As they bond over Edith Wharton's tragic novella, Ethan Frome, the "bad boy" vibe Parker plays begins to dissipate. Soon, Jaden finds herself shedding her own "good girl" image: sneaking around to be with him, confiding in him, and ultimately falling hard for this leather-wearing, motorcycle-driving loner who plays into the rebel stereotype.

Still, Jaden can't shake the feeling that there's more to Parker than he's letting on. He's hiding something from her, and discovering the truth means reconciling the Parker she's grown to love with the person he really is. Because it's possible that his life inside the classroom-everything Jaden knows-is one, massive lie.

CROSS MY HEART, told from Jaden's point of view, is a 76k-word/300-page contemporary romance for young adults. Bonus features include the official playlist and an interview with the author.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1328621731/cro.rar

Moderated Message :
upload ur pic on vipra's host http://viprasys.org/xfs/

Last edited by ~Sweet!e P!e~; 07-03-2011 at 05:21 AM.