Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Trash Bin > Trash Can (OLD)

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kate Morton - The Distant Hours | EPUB | [Zippyshare] kry Ebook Fiction 0 11-30-2012 07:41 PM
Kate Morton - The Secret Keeper | 2012 | EPUB | [2shared] SHEBU Ebook Fiction 0 10-20-2012 12:03 PM
Kate Morton - The House at Riverton | PDF | EPUB | 2MB | [zippyshare/mirrorcreator] ~..Rebecca..~ Ebook Fiction 0 09-17-2012 09:53 PM
Kate Morton - The Distant Hours | PDF | EPUB | 3MB | [zippyshare/mirrocreator] ~..Rebecca..~ Ebook Fiction 0 09-17-2012 09:52 PM
Kate Morton - The House at Riverton | PDF | 69 MB [Rapidshare] __<STONE-WOLF>__ Trash Can (OLD) 0 11-27-2010 08:49 AM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Away From Home...

VipraSys Cash: 770,674.55
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 609
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 21
M i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond repute
Rapidshare Kate Morton - The Distant Hours | 2010 | EPUB | [Rapidshare]

Edie Burchill and her mother have never been close, but when a long lost letter arrives one Sunday afternoon with the return address of Millderhurst Castle, Kent, printed on its envelope, Edie begins to suspect that her mother's emotional distance masks an old secret. Evacuated from London as a thirteen year old girl, Edie's mother is chosen by the mysterious Juniper Blythe, and taken to live at Millderhurst Castle with the Blythe family: Juniper, her twin sisters and their father, Raymond. In the grand and glorious Millderhurst Castle, a new world opens up for Edie's mother. She discovers the joys of books and fantasy and writing, but also, ultimately, the dangers. Fifty years later, as Edie chases the answers to her mother's riddle, she, too, is drawn to Millderhurst Castle and the eccentric Sisters Blythe. Old ladies now, the three still live together, the twins nursing Juniper, whose abandonment by her fiance in 1941 plunged her into madness. Inside the decaying castle, Edie begins to unravel her mother's past. But there are other secrets hidden in the stones of Millderhurst Castle, and Edie is about to learn more than she expected. The truth of what happened in the distant hours has been waiting a long time for someone to find it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/428805510/dsthrs.zip

TY to all of the Original Uploaders
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Work for a cause, not for applause.. Live life to express, not to impress ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.