Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Trash Bin > Trash Can (OLD)

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alcohol 120% | 2.0.1 | Build 2033 Final + SPTD | 1.80 | 12 MB [hotfile] @l3awa@ Software related 0 01-31-2012 05:07 PM
Alcohol 120% | 2.0.1 Build 2033 Final + SPTD 1.80 (ML/Rus) | 11 MB [Filepost] D e s p i s e D Trash Can (OLD) 0 01-30-2012 04:55 AM
Alcohol 120% | 2.0.1 Build 2033 Final + SPTD 1.80 (ML/Rus) | 11 MB [Rapidshare] D e s p i s e D Trash Can (OLD) 0 01-30-2012 04:55 AM
Alcohol 120% | 2.0.1 Build 2033 Final + SPTD 1.80 (ML/Rus) | 11 MB [Mediafire] D e s p i s e D Guest Downloads 0 01-30-2012 04:54 AM
Alcohol 120% | 2.0.1 Build 2033 | Final | 10 MB |[letitbit] __FOX__ Software related 0 12-27-2011 12:23 PM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Away From Home...

VipraSys Cash: 770,674.55
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 615
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 21
M i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond reputeM i m i has a reputation beyond repute
Rapidshare Alcohol 120% 2.0.1.2033 Multi Final Incl | 10MB | [Rapidshare]

Alcohol 120% 2.0.1.2033 Multi Final [Incl] | 10.6Mb

Alcohol 120% - program designed to create and burn backups of your CD and DVD discs. It also allows them to make electronic copies (images) for recording or running through virtual diskovodov.Alcohol 120% can create 31 virtual drive for playing CD and DVD, working with that will not be anything different from that of a conventional optical media.

Another feature of the program are configurable "wet read" and a powerful system emulation protection, so you can easily make a copy, even with a reliable copy-protected CD with your favorite computer game, thus saving expensive original from accidental damage.

Alcohol 120% uses the latest technology and constantly improved and developed, that allows the program to remain a leader in its class. If you have experience in the treatment of CD and DVD discs, you know very well that they can scratch or break, may be lost or stolen. With Alcohol 120% you can easily create their replicas, protecting its collection.

Key features and characteristics of Alcohol 120%:

Supported platforms: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.
Can handle up to 31 virtual CD and DVD-ROM drive!
You can use several programs to work with a CD or DVD simultaneously.
Speed Reading virtual disk in a virtual drive 200x.

Reads the disk-image files in the following formats:

Native format Media Descriptor Image (mds);
CloneCD Image (ccd / img / sub) (only for CD)
CDR WIN Image (cue / bin) (Available for a CD with only one session, can not maintain sub-channeld data);
Standard ISO Image (iso) (Available for a CD with only one track, can not maintain sub-channeld data);
Supports CD, DVD and CD RAW sub-channel reading methods.

Supports the following file formats disk images to emulate and record:

Media Descriptor Image (mds),
CloneCD Image (ccd / img / sub),
CDRWIN Image (cue / bin),
NERO Image (nrg),
Standard ISO Image (iso),
BlindSuite image (bwt / bwi / bws),
DiscJuggler image (cdi).

New Features of Alcohol 120% 2.0.1:

Added new user interface with full support for Unicode encoding
Implemented control function catalog images
Made improvements to the engine to burn
Added a module for converting audio
Added center shared network drive for the driver Alcohol iSCSI
Integrated scanner to determine the type of protection
Includes a new version of the driver SPTD 1.74

Language: Multi
License: Crack [Incl]
Size: 10.63 Mb

password:viprasys.org

http://rapidshare.com/files/41985795...praSyS.org.rar

TY to all of the Original Uploaders
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Work for a cause, not for applause.. Live life to express, not to impress ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.