Go Back   Viprasys - Your #1 source for freewares > Request and Help > Request Games

Request Games Request all your favorite games here

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karen Traviss - Halo: The Thursday War (Halo #10) | 2012 | EPUB | [Box] BUSET Ebook Fiction 1 02-21-2014 09:47 AM
Request for Xin invoice 3.0 product key FORDGT500 Software Request and Help 0 02-01-2012 08:11 PM
Alexandra Adornetto - Halo #1 - Halo | 2010 | MP3 | 691MB | [Fileserve] M i m i Trash Can [Archive] 0 06-11-2011 04:24 AM
Request Halo 2 for pc. ButteRfly~ Request Games 5 05-29-2010 11:14 AM
Product Key Request For Street fighter 4 taklatakli Request Games 1 10-24-2009 12:28 AM

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Programmer

VipraSys Cash: 15,731.55
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
H_U_S_T_L_A is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to H_U_S_T_L_A
New Post Product Key Request For Halo 2 (pc) Please

I have tried product keys from Google, Yahoo, and Youtube, but can't find a working one for Halo 2 (PC), because they don't work anymore after I think 10 people have used it. The key length is 5X5 (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX).

Pleaseeeeee, I want to play Halo 2 on live!
H_U_S_T_L_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
BaBY--Boy

VipraSys Cash: 3,698,491.28
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via AIM to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via Yahoo to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via Skype™ to -.__KinG__.-
Default Re: Product Key Request For Halo 2 (pc) Please

wich window u hve
vista or xp

i played in xp with no key

-----------------------------------------------
try this key :
S/N: vm324-f4k8w-b9ckb-79kh2-f2cbj

-----------------------------------------------
still not work use below patch working 100fine.

Quote:
Halo 2 Vista

1. Mount ISO / Insert disc
2. Run Autorun / Startup.exe
3. Select "Customize game install"
4. Enter installation path ("C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesHalo 2" by default)
5. Select "Full install only, do not start"
6. When the game asks for activation, skip this step
7. Continue / Finish installation
8. Optionally apply the update patch #1 (if you feel offended by accidental nudity
9. Copy the provided cracked files (startup.exe/MF.dll) to your installation folder
(the one chosen in step 4)
10.Enjoy !

Note: If you want to play the game without getting the annoying activation nag,
make sure you use the shortcut on the startmenu or run halo2.exe directly.
If you run it from the autorun of the disc you will still get the nag.
Xp
Quote:
Halo 2 XP Patch

Extract the content of the WowLoader-0.2.rar in C:wata

Open DOS

To open a ***8220;dos***8221; window click on start -> run -> type "cmd" without the***8217;***8217; and press Enter.

Now make sure that the DVD is in the drive or otherwise mounted.

In the dosbox type C:wataloader.exe ***8220;F:Startup.exe***8221; with the ***8216;***8217; (for F fill in your dvd drive letter)

Now Setup starts. once it***8217;s done, Install XLiveRedist1.0.6027.msi and vcredist.msi from the redists dir on the Halo 2 DVD.

Copy the following files into the directory you installed Halo 2:
dwmapi.dll, mf.dll, MFPlat.dll (Located in WowLoader-0.2 dir)

Copy mf.dll from WowLoader-0.2 dir into \WINDOWS\System32 and copy mf.dll from TheBabeLover dir into your game directory.

To play the game, go to ***8220;Properties***8221; in the game shortcut and type in C:wataloader.exe ***8220;C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesHalo 2halo2.exe***8221; in the Target line. (See picture: After Install.) (You HAVE to use the ***8216;***8217; in the command line)

ENJOY HALO 2 ON XP! =)
if u want some patch files letme knw.

ALL OCX/DLL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-.__KinG__.- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Programmer

I have Windows Vista.

The product key didn't work either.

I don't get how to do the first step:

What ISO file? I downloaded 8 ISO files for halo 2 from links on Youtube, and extracted the first ISO file(still dont get why I needed the other 7.) I have the startup.exe file. I just don't get the first step if you could explain how to do this a little better please, sorry I don't know how to do this kind of stuff.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
The----GooD---BoY

VipraSys Cash: 302,263.55
Thanks (Received): 17
__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute

that mean u must have virtual cd (daemon tools)

and put that iso in virtual cd

u nedd key of kaspersky

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

__Sare__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Programmer

Ok, now how do I do these?

8. Optionally apply the update patch #1 (if you feel offended by accidental nudity
9. Copy the provided cracked files (startup.exe/MF.dll) to your installation folder

What update patch and cracked files? When I open startup.exe it asks me for a key, I can either enter it in or skip it, but if i skip it I still can't play on live.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
The----GooD---BoY

VipraSys Cash: 302,263.55
Thanks (Received): 17
__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute__Sare__ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_U_S_T_L_A View Post
Ok, now how do I do these?

What update patch and cracked files? When I open startup.exe it asks me for a key, I can either enter it in or skip it, but if i skip it I still can't play on live.
dont openn that tartup.exe/MF.dll just put the file

in ur directory game

u nedd key of kaspersky

__Sare__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Programmer

So does anyone have these cracked files then, because I dont have them. I have Startup.exe, but I dont think its the cracked version. Also I dont have the MF.dll file, or the patch.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
BaBY--Boy

-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute-.__KinG__.- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via AIM to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via Yahoo to -.__KinG__.- Send a message via Skype™ to -.__KinG__.-

sry i didnt saw ur reply in this

Quote:
So does anyone have these cracked files then, because I dont have them. I have Startup.exe, but I dont think its the cracked version. Also I dont have the MF.dll file, or the patch.
[Only registered users can see links. ]

ALL OCX/DLL :

Old 10-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Programmer

New Post Re: Product Key Request For Halo 2 (pc) Please

Ok I got it to work now, but when I try to sign in on live it says: "Can't sign in because you've exceeded the usage allowed by your product key. Please enter another product key." Can someone help me here?

I don't know where to enter another product key at and don't know where to get another key at that hasn't reached it's usage limit.

:in:
Old 10-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
BaBY--Boy

as far as i knw u cant gey cd key
if some1 buy key he will not share if he share key gonna expire

can u take screen shot of wat u hving in ur halo cd ?

ALL OCX/DLL :